6/05/2008

Buzzerball

So I've been playing this free online basketball manager game called Buzzerball for awhile, it's pretty cool.

You get players and train them, trade them, set your strategy, and so on, and your team plays against other peoples' teams from around the world. It's fun. My team is called the Marion Barries and we're 2-2 in the league so far, but my shooting guard, Devin Reggie, is tearing it up.

It's free, so check it out. You can play against me too.

And if you like soccer, I'm in a similar soccer game called Hattrick. I think Buzzerball is based on Hattrick.

No comments:

Cool shirts, hats and sweatshirts from Shirtgood!

I also run Shirtgood, an awesome shop with designs featuring DC, baseball, the Nationals, funny stuff and more, check it out: Shirtgood. Follow Shirtgood on Facebook and Instagram