4/01/2008

New job, moving

So as most people reading this blog probably know, I have been going crazy at work for the past few months working on Google software and doing other bitchwork - printing out people's Excel files and such. I had been searching for jobs passively, but after the last few weeks I've been doing it more aggressively, and I'm happy to say I found one - I'll be working in the sports information office at the University of Alaska-Fairbanks. I had hoped to get a similar job in GW's athletic department, with my basketball blogging, but I think this job will be awesome. I've heard great things about Alaska and have been getting tired of DC. I'll hate to move and leave everyone, but I've been in D.C. ten years now and it's time for a change.

My last day in town is April 12th, so hopefully I can see everybody before then. If you want to see more about the university where I'll be working, click here. It's a really beautiful campus.

No comments:

Cool shirts, hats and sweatshirts from Shirtgood!

I also run Shirtgood, an awesome shop with designs featuring DC, baseball, the Nationals, funny stuff and more, check it out: Shirtgood. Follow Shirtgood on Facebook and Instagram