6/29/2004

so the Washington Post is doing this long series of articles about bringing baseball to DC, specifically how MLB is stalling and how the organization works. it pisses me off that they aren't doing anything about bringing a team here, so I found Bud Selig's (the stupid commissioner) office address and phone and I'm going to call and write him, and I urge anybody else interested to do the same thing

The Office of the Commissioner of Baseball
Allan H. (Bud) Selig, Commissioner
245 Park Avenue, 31st Floor
New York, NY 10167
Phone: (212) 931-7800

unfortunately (and wisely, for him) i didn't find his email address

No comments:

Cool shirts, hats and sweatshirts from Shirtgood!

I also run Shirtgood, an awesome shop with designs featuring DC, baseball, the Nationals, funny stuff and more, check it out: Shirtgood. Follow Shirtgood on Facebook and Instagram