6/05/2007

so yesterday I saw this movie "Dead Alive." It was amazing. It's ridiculous, hilarious, clever, and extremely gory. I recommend it highly. The movie (which is called "Braindead" in New Zealand, hence the IMDB page) was one of Peter Jackson's early movies and doesn't involve hobbits or rings. Instead it's about zombies and monsters and stuff. My roommate and I were dying the whole time with laughter, it's amazing. The other roommate came downstairs to see what we were hollering about. I don't want to ruin any of the good parts, so I won't say more about it.

No comments:

Cool shirts, hats and sweatshirts from Shirtgood!

I also run Shirtgood, an awesome shop with designs featuring DC, baseball, the Nationals, funny stuff and more, check it out: Shirtgood. Follow Shirtgood on Facebook and Instagram