1/09/2003

so maybe it's just me, but i don't understand why elton john's "saturday night's alright for fighting" is famous. i mean, it's elton john saying "i want to make a southern rock song," and him singing about getting a belly full of beer and hanging around with his old lady just isn't believable to me. maybe it was back when it came out, but i dunno, a guy in a white suit with sunglasses the size of dinner plates playing the piano doesn't strike me as a big brawler. don't get me wrong, i think elton john has some cool songs, and the music is ok in this one, but i dunno. kind of odd.

No comments:

Cool shirts, hats and sweatshirts from Shirtgood!

I also run Shirtgood, an awesome shop with designs featuring DC, baseball, the Nationals, funny stuff and more, check it out: Shirtgood. Follow Shirtgood on Facebook and Instagram